Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 23rd, 2011 05:00

EMC internship

heyy,

I have just proudly passed the ism exam with a good score. I know it's only the beginning. I would like to thank the EMC community and the discussions in here that helped me to pass the exam.

I want to apply for an internship in the US for the next summer so i just want to know when i have to apply, what month? I know this is so early to ask from now but I dont want to miss it and i have to apply also for the american visa in my country and this takes some time. Im still in college majoring in communication engineering and i do have the CCNA.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES

86 Posts

September 23rd, 2011 12:00

Congratulations on earning your EMCISA certification!  Do you have plans to earn any additional EMC Proven certifications?

By becoming an EMC Proven Professional, did you know you are eligible to participate in the EMC Proven Professional Advocacy program?  View this document to learn more.  (You will be required to log in to the Proven Professionals ONLY area of the Community to view the document.)

Although I don't have any specific details about internships, I suggest you look at our website for more information.

http://www.emc.com/about/jobs/paid-internships-and-co-ops.htm

2 Posts

September 26th, 2011 02:00

Hii Jill, I tried to view this document but im getting that it is unauthorized for me to view it.

my username here is mrachidi and when i got the score report after i passed the exam they asked me to register and thats what i did but with another username but with the same email address.. idk if this is the problem. thanks for ur help

86 Posts

September 26th, 2011 07:00

I'm sorry you are having difficulties accessing the document.  It can take up to two days after you are certified to be given access to the Proven Professional Only community which may be the reason you were unable to access the document.  You may also want to review this document for additional information.

If you are still unable to access the Proven Professional Only community, please send us your name and e-mail address via private e-mail so that we can help resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

Jill

No Events found!