Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 17th, 2009 02:00

Training Material for E20-011 & E20-012

Hi,

I am interested in becoming EMCST.

Unfortunately, I lost my job two weeks ago,

and therefore I am financialy unable to take the relevant courses.

I have already ordered EMC's the new book - "Information Storage and Management: Storing, Managing, and Protecting Digital Information: Storage Technology".

I understand that it will prepare me for exam E20-001.

Is there any training material - i.e. books, documents etc. that can help me prepare for exams E20-011 & E20-012?

Will appreciate your comments,

Thank you,

Ori Idan.

3 Posts

May 17th, 2009 19:00

I think I have something but its on my other laptop.. I will look and postit..

good luck!

452 Posts

May 18th, 2009 09:00

Hello Ori, I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job.  This is a very difficult time for many people, but it sounds as though you have a plan to build your skills and get certified. That's a great thing to do!

Click here to see a list of all of our EMC Proven Professional exams.  When you click on the "Specialty" you will access a document that provides a short description. Look in the right corner and click on the exam to see all of the objectives covered in that exam.  Use the exam description to guide your reading of the ISM book; it will help you to focus on the exam areas.

Also, at the same link above, you can launch a practice test for each of the exams.  It will indicate whether you need to study and particular topic further.  We can't promise that passing the practice test guarantees that you will pass the certification exam, but it's one indicator.

For now, work on the Associate level exam.  I have a feeling that when you thoroughly understand the ISM book content, you might have a step or two on the road to the 001 and 002 exams.  Prepare the same way, read the exam descriptions and work toward building your knowledge in those areas.

Happy learning, and let us know how you do!

6 Posts

May 20th, 2009 12:00

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your feedback.

I will work on the Associate level exam,

and hopefully get back to ASAP regarding the Professional level exams.

Ori.

32 Posts

December 15th, 2009 05:00

i also need material for preperation of E20-011 and E20-012 examination. Please forward it to chilkuru.3@gmail.com
No Events found!