Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 25th, 2011 01:00

Requesting Driver and Software for Dell Inspiron N4050 Integrated Webcam for Windows 7 - 64 Bit

Good day

Kindly Requesting Driver and Software for Dell Inspiron N4050 Integrated Webcam for Windows 7 - 64 Bit.

The Drivers and Downloads page for my computer after submitting the service tag dose not contain a driver or application for it.

Your help is highly appreciated,

ESAM AL-KHANCHI

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

November 25th, 2011 01:00

YI1EM,

Windows 7 is suppose to provide the drivers for the webcam. Try the trouble shooting article at...

Using and Troubleshooting the Dell Webcam and Dell Webcam Central Software

Rick

2 Posts

November 25th, 2011 03:00

Sir,

Thank you for the prompt reply,

I did visit the page (Using and Troubleshooting the Dell Webcam and Dell Webcam Central Software) and read all instructions cearfully and I would like to explain my case to you in steps:

The step of:

Locate the execute file (WebcamDell2.exe) buried in...  C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central ...

I dont have this software installed and the computer did not came with drivers CD.

Kindly request you for a download link for Dell Webcam Central Software  I could not find in the drivers download page to install and I will folow up with the rest of the instructions explained in the page.

Windows Device Manager shows that [ Integrated Webcam ] is installed under [ Imaging Devices], so this is ok.

Laptop is a brand new Dell Inspiron N4050.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

November 25th, 2011 12:00

YI1EM,

Please use Internet Explorer(32-bit) when navigating to  My Dell Downloads :: Login. Use the same email address and password you use here. Click on add system.

Dell Webcam Central can be downloaded from there.

Rick

1 Message

May 30th, 2012 00:00

Hi,

I'm already installed Dell Webcam Manager. But when i tried to capture an image, it said " No supported webcam driver detected. Please install the webcam driver using the dell resource CD and launch webcam center again. "

My unit model is DELL INSPIRON N-4050 and installed 64-bit Windows 7 Home Basic. I did not came with drivers CD and I don't know where to download it's webcam driver. I also do a troubleshoot and checked the Windows Device Manager, it shows that Integrated Webcam is installed under Imaging Devices, and the driver is up to date. But i didn't install any driver for my webcam.

Any link to download this driver ? Thanks in advance.

Arjhay.

Windows Device Manager shows that [ Integrated Webcam ] is installed under [ Imaging Devices], so this is ok. I

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

May 30th, 2012 08:00

Arjhay,

Try reading...

Troubleshooting the Dell Webcam and Dell Webcam Central Software

Also try running the Webcam Diagnostics

Did the webcam show in the symptom tree?

Any error messages?

Is the computer under warranty?

Rick

4 Posts

August 16th, 2012 01:00

:emotion-9:

4 Posts

August 16th, 2012 01:00

I am having the same problem.

I  have already installed Dell Webcam Manager. But when i tried to capture an image, it said " No supported webcam driver detected. Please install the webcam driver using the dell resource CD and launch webcam center again. "

My unit model is DELL INSPIRON N-4050 and installed 64-bit Windows 7 ultimate. I did not came with drivers CD and I don't know where to download it's webcam driver. I also do a troubleshoot and checked the Windows Device Manager, it shows that Integrated Webcam is installed under Imaging Devices, and the driver is up to date

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

October 27th, 2012 02:00

Hi C.N. RAO,

Welcome to the Community,

Try this link below to download the Webcam Central software :

www.dell.com/.../DriverDetails

Note:It shows for monitor however works on most of the systems.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank You

1 Message

October 27th, 2012 02:00

Good day

Kindly Requesting Driver and Software for Dell Inspiron N4050 Integrated Webcam for Windows 7 - 64 Bit.

The Drivers and Downloads page for my computer after submitting the service tag dose not contain a driver or application for it.

Your help is highly appreciated,

C. N. RAO

October 31st, 2012 04:00

i want download inspiron n4050

October 31st, 2012 04:00

give d link i want download d dell inspiron n4050 pls now

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

October 31st, 2012 09:00

Hi  inspiron n4050,

Are you looking for the Webcam Central application for your system?If yes,try this link below :

www.dell.com/.../DriverDetails

Note:It shows for monitor however works on most of the systems.

Let me know if you need some other help.

Thank You

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

November 1st, 2012 00:00

Hi  najeebullah shaikh,

Welcome to the Community,

To find the drivers for your system,go to www.support.dell.com,select Drivers and Downloads,enter system Service Tag number(which is on the bottom of your system on a sticker),select your system Operating System from the drop down.

This will give you a list for drivers available for your system.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank You

November 1st, 2012 00:00

Assalam-alequm sir,

my probleem is that i dont have the drivers of my laptop N4050 iam trying searching these drivers but they didn,t searched kindly give me link from that i can the drivers for N4050 thanks Alots. 

No Events found!