Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

1 Rookie

• 

8 Posts

November 5th, 2020 13:00

Drivers Are Being Ignored During Image Assist Deployment

Hi Everyone, I am hoping someone can help me an image restore driver issue that I am facing. I used Hyper-V to create and capture a dynamic image with IA 10.0, which goes fine with no issues. I then create a USB for restoring the image. Restoring the image goes without a hitch but the drivers are being installed by windows 10 update.

I am not sure if the issue is with the WIM file or the USB. When I am restoring the image there is a message in red lettering saying something like no drivers found. I have multiple family pack drivers (zipped and unzipped) in the drivers' folder on the USB but it does not make a difference.

The drivers are never installed during the restore. I have to manually do it after or let windows update install some of them.

Would really appreciate it if someone can help me with this. It's Windows 10 Pro version 2004. Thank you.

2020-11-05 16_15_39-Dell_Driver_Packs_Local.png

52 Posts

November 6th, 2020 07:00

Please download and use the Family driver packs from the DIA site  https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-us/how13322/dell-family-driver-packs?lang=en

If you continue to have issues, reach out to the DIA help desk.

No Events found!