Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

1 Message

March 25th, 2019 21:00

Dell 5577 getting slower everyday

I hv a Dell 5577 Gaming Laptop which has pretty good specs Intel Core i5-7300HQ 8GB ram 1TB storage Nvidia gtx 1050m 4gb Even though after having such good specs it takes very long to startup and to open apps Within a month, it got so slow that i had to take to the service center but then it was still slow Gaming performance has detoriated a lot Fortnite was easy run at 100+ fps but now every game limits to 60fps with major stutters I checked GeForce Experience, battery boost is off Everytime i format it, the laptop gets more slower Pls help me with this problem........

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

March 26th, 2019 09:00

Hi Dayesh,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

Have you run a systems diagnostics yet?  Please run Dell SupportAssist, make a note of any error messages encountered and post back.  If there are none then it could indicate a software or driver issue.

Here is information from the Dell knowledge base you may find helpful:

How to Troubleshoot Slow Performance Issues

If you still require assistance and the system is under warranty, you may contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service request. 

1 Message

April 17th, 2020 21:00

I have the same problem with the Dell Inspiron 5577 running slower than my 8 year old lenovo pc. Dell service was atrocious where they ran down the time on the warranty and did not solve the problem then left me in the cold and still no solution. I would suggest never purchasing a dell again. A laptop with this kind of resources should not be so slow. 

No Events found!