Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

1 Message

January 12th, 2021 21:00

Dell laptop Inspiron 3583 screen flashes randomly ?? need complete guide

Sir I have bought this laptop this year. I am facing a problem of random flashing on screen. And I am experiencing this issue since first day now it's been a 10-11 months still there is a month in warranty. I tried each and everything that I found on dell official websites from user queries and guide but still facing the same issue I am completely unable to judge which thing is causing this issue. I took this to dell dealer they said "We tried to noticed the issue but, not found" and this is a third time go over there they send this for warranty but the service centre return back this machine they say there is no issue on which bases we claim this for warranty and they only clean the cable jack and they said we hope issue will never come. But still facing the same issue I uninstall each additional application updated BIOS, drivers, new and genuine window. Diagnosing results are pass. In safe mode with and without network but same issue. And if this is a hardware issue must face at touching screen, shaking machine are occur constantly but there is no perfect pattern flashing it occurs at any interval of time. I tried each and every solution but facing same issue. And now tired of using Dell. Very much bad experience with Dell. and last thing i tried both 48 and 64 

Machine details:

intel core i5 8th gen: Inspiron 15 3000 

model: Dell 3583 

Display: Touch display 15.6 HD

Refresh rate: 48, 64 tried both

2GB intel graphics UHD

256GG SSD

8GB RAM

1.6 GH's Processor

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

May 20th, 2021 08:00

If the reinstallation does not work, you may need to get the screen replaced. As explained previously, you will need to contact your local support for further details, if that's the case.
DELL-Cares

No Events found!