Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 12th, 2019 16:00

Which Dell Laptops models do have compatibility with SSD M.2 NVMe

Hello everyone, I have bought one Corsair MP510 NVMe M.2 SSD with 960Gb capacity. I wold like to know Which Dell Laptop models are compatible with my M.2 NVMe SSD. I Wish you all long life!

3 Posts

September 13th, 2019 11:00

Finally after hours googling, I've found an useful list that Dell should think in center those information.
I don't know if those informations are 100% reliable but Dell, but it's better than nothing.

https://laptopmedia.com/laptop-m-2-ngff-ssd-compatibility-list/#series83521

2 Intern

• 

1.5K Posts

September 12th, 2019 20:00

To get this information you need to log on to support, enter your model number and most importantly Enter your Service Tag Number. 

That will open all the hardware information on your Particular notebook, You should download and read your Service Manual there you will find out how to open your notebook and find out what storage options are available 

3 Posts

September 13th, 2019 10:00

Hi, thanks for the help. Well I have an Inspiron 15 7559 and I discovered that my new SSD M.2 NVMe is not compatible with it, and I'm trying to find a new Dell laptop model compatible with this Corsair MP510 SSD M.2 NVMe. This compatibility information is not clear when I try to find a Dell model in Laptop Session on Dell Store site. Is there a kind of list with this information?

2 Intern

• 

1.5K Posts

September 16th, 2019 17:00

Most all the new models use the NVME m.2 SSD, all you have to do is pick the one you want and check the spec's. It you order one you can pretty much get what you want. m.2 NVME SSD are pretty much industry standard for any quality notebook even low dollars cheap ones are using cheap SSD now days

1 Message

July 7th, 2021 17:00

Here is the list of all computers

Laptop M.2 SSD Compatibility List (laptopmedia.com)

No Events found!