Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 13th, 2015 03:00

Need CEPA API kit

Hi,

I am working on an application for reading the cifs audit logs from isilon server. While going through one of the document learnt that I need CEPA API kit and that it will be available for technology parters only.

I am a technology partner, but I dont know how to get the API kit. Please help in getting the kit and also any supporting documents for accomplishing the task.

Thanks,

Guna

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

October 13th, 2015 09:00

Hi,

Some companies in the partner program submit business information to EMC Product management to show that they are bringing substantial business to the table. If so , these partners have their products vetted/qualified by EMC engineering and they use the CEPA API to receive audit events. If not, they consume audit events via a RabbitMQ message broker -- CEE/CEPA will publish the events to a CEE exchange in RabbitMQ and the partner application will create a queue for itself in that exchange using standard AMQP. Then the partner can consume the events out of its RabbitMQ queue in a "laissez-faire" asynch manner ( we send then the CEPA DTD which details the structure of the audit events ).

Please contact your EMC Partner contact to find out which way you want to go.

Frank

No Events found!