Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 2nd, 2017 06:00

Battery not charging

Hi Team,

My Laptop model Dell Inspiron n5110,i have plugged the charger but in battery icon it showing as "Plugged in,Not charging".how to resolve this problem??

July 2nd, 2017 13:00

Hi Parnoshree,

BIOS Version already updated to version A11.I have checked my AC adapter is working on other computer.Still the same issue?

Service Tag:

Mail ID:

Kindly find the Bios Information below.

July 7th, 2017 10:00

Hi Navinnc2892,

Request you to remove the picture with the service tag details, and send the details by clicking on my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address. As the public messages can be viewed by everyone and carried your personal information.^PC

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

July 7th, 2017 11:00

I'm assuming you had the AC adapter connected to the system while taking the picture of the BIOS. If yes, the AC adapter isn't detected in the BIOS. You'll most likely need to replace it with a genuine Dell AC adapter. Please keep in mind, the system will continue to received power but will not charge the battery

July 2nd, 2017 12:00

Hi Navinnc2892,

Please try and update the system BIOS from support.dell.com once done restart the system.

Boot the system into BIOS by tapping F2 button once you see the Dell logo, check the battery and ac adapter status under battery information and tell us what does it say.

Check if the ac adapter is working fine on another computer. For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

July 7th, 2017 20:00

yes, AC adapter is connected at that time.let check other AC adapter work with my laptop !!

No Events found!