Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 29th, 2016 00:00

Blue screen, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, MEMORY MANAGEMENT , programs like skype, games crashes - DELL 7559

mine is dell 7559 and recently my apps start crashing after 2mins or 1 hour of usage. suddenly stopped working like that. and after awhile it will go on bluescreen. PAGR FAULY IN NONPAGED AREA, MEMORY MANAGEMENT. stub recvd bad date some of my apps stop working while usig them. it's really a cause for concern. i updated my firmware - still the same problem i reset it - still same i have installed a TB of WD hard disk when i purchased it like 3 months ago and had no problems however, 4 days ago i started to hear a click noise at times. do u think this has something to do with this? please help. it's really frustrating

2 Posts

December 12th, 2016 02:00

In most cases (as I know) this BSOD error is related to virtual memory. When you trying to adjust virtual memory file (pagefile.sys) or use USB drive to create virtual ram; it may cause this problem.

In fact, I've encountered this problem a few time before and I've applied a few solutions in this guide, which was helped.

https://usefulpcguide.com/18310/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

November 29th, 2016 04:00

The usual cause of such errors is a bad hard drive or bad memory. Run an extended diagnostic (F12 at powerup) on the system.

15 Posts

November 29th, 2016 06:00

Hi, let me try that. But i had my 2 harddrives checked for any bad sectors and did some intensive check using dell's app and it showed no problem

15 Posts

November 29th, 2016 09:00

Will try this one. I had my hard drives checked using dell's method as well as checking for bad sectors and the results were okay. Nothing was found . Will try to removr my other hard drive and i will see if there are any improvements.

15 Posts

November 30th, 2016 07:00

Hi ! I removed my failing harddrive however the problems were the same. It sill goes to blue screem  "SYSYEM SERVICE EXEMPTIPN" , my apps kept on crasjhing. I am reseting it now fully from the start. Just waiting patiently for it.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

December 2nd, 2016 05:00

:emotion-2:

I'd suggest you run Dell Preboot Diagnostic tool to check the hardware on your system. Please follow steps below:

1. Power off computer

2. Power on computer, quickly start tapping F12 key continuously. you should be in the diagnostic screen. After the quick test has completed then I also suggest you run a 'Thorough' test on the hard drive and Memory. Please report back any error code.

https://youtu.be/WDpvQ3qwy1c

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

December 2nd, 2016 05:00

orkinrob wrote: "4 days ago i started to hear a click noise at times. do u think this has something to do with this "

--------------------------

Please click on link below:

Dell Knowledge Base / A guide to identifying the source of an Abnormal Noise on a Dell PC.

www.dell.com/.../en

15 Posts

December 2nd, 2016 16:00

I've done this and has no problems. I reset my dell and now, it has the same problem ...chrome, skype and etc crashing. WHat should I do?

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

December 2nd, 2016 18:00

When the computer is crashing a lot, I'd suggest you open task manager and use the Processes tab to identify which programs are consuming more memory, disk and network in real time. Please click on link below:

How To Use Task Manager (Official Dell Tech Support):

https://youtu.be/aYtJ02tAAJc

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

December 2nd, 2016 18:00

How to fix hard drive disk 100% usage (Official Dell Tech Support):

https://youtu.be/jiB6B55c77o

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

December 2nd, 2016 19:00

15 Posts

December 3rd, 2016 00:00

Hi! It seems like my skype stopped crashing now however, sometimes my google and some of my apps still crash.. But thankyou for telling me that my problem is my  DISK ...I saw it was 100% and made some changes and it went to 10% to none. I still have to see if it can allow me to work on my apps without crashing. 2 months ago, i have no problems with it not until recently. I am about to hand in this laptop to the shop I bought it to for checking but I'll wait and see and monitor this one.

15 Posts

December 3rd, 2016 00:00

my apps still crash. sfc results show no problems.

15 Posts

December 3rd, 2016 01:00

As you can see it has no problem. And as I write this post, my chrome is crashing. 

15 Posts

December 3rd, 2016 05:00

I dont even know why do I have to do it. My machine can already take too much. Its a beast. This really *** that I have to do so many f-ing things ! I will just have to take it over to the shop i bought it to.

No Events found!