Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 3rd, 2013 21:00

Complaint Service Request

I purchased Dell Laptop in August 2013 and from then my laptop has been repaired 2-3 times in 3 month. I contacted customer care and told them that this is defective one but they are not ready to replace this laptop.

Now, after 3 repair from Dell Technician, I was complaining again and then I saw in msinfo screen that, The model which I purchased online is Dell Inspiron 5521. The laptop which is delivered to me not what I have ordered. It is Dell Inspiron 3521.

I put a complaint regarding this and there customer care were saying me that you can select an upgrade version as a compensate value.

Once, I given them my selection that I would like to go for Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series. Then one of their executive "Bharat Gopal" saying me that I can not get any compensate value and they are going to replace my laptop.

After so many discussion, and so many harassment I prefer that I should not continue business with Dell. So, I need my refund.

Now, they are saying that after 21 days, they can not provide any refund.

As a customer, I feel so harassed and cheated.

Let me know how can I deal with this.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

December 4th, 2013 06:00

Was the system board replaced at any point?  The 3521 and 5521 use the same system board.

December 4th, 2013 07:00

I don't know what Technician has replaced after too many repair services.

I don't want to repair any more now.

Also, when I discussed with customer care, I come to know, that my Service Tag is showing Inspiron 3521 in their system but when they search by Service code - they see Inspiron 5521.

I am not interested in any kind of repair and replacement. I am too much frustrated that I don't rely on Dell Services now.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

December 4th, 2013 08:00

You will not get a refund - so if you plan to hold out for that, you'll  basically be out of luck.

You also will not get an upgraded system for "free" -- or even if you're willing to pay for it.  Whatever replacement system they offer will be equivalent to what is being replaced.

December 4th, 2013 13:00

I am not willing to pay anything to Dell. As per there terms and conditions, after 21 days I can not get my money back if order is delivered to me correctly.

Now, In my case, my order has not been delivered yet and so there terms and conditions does not suits here.

And I don't want upgraded system, there executive suggested me, so I took that option. Now, I am not ready for any kind of replacement.

As per there Terms and Conditions, my order has not been delivered correctly to me. So I am ready for legal case now on Dell Company and will ask for compensate for harassment and mentally torture.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

December 4th, 2013 15:00

Just don't waste any money on the issue as far as filing anything - you do not have the right to do that (see item 13 in the terms of sale you agreed to when you made your purchase):

http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/19/terms-of-sale

December 4th, 2013 16:00

Thanks for sharing link, I read the Terms and Conditions and as per Sales Terms, if order is delivered to customer correctly, then I am falling in "Refund within 21 days" note.

My order is delivered incorrectly and now I am having rights to challenge there decision.

I am not breaking any clause of "Terms and Conditions" and if the Laptop is defective and also in case of wrong delivery, I do have rights to complaints against the Seller if they are not behaving properly.

No Events found!