Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 6th, 2016 01:00

Dell Inspiron 13 7368 Touch Screen Problem

I purchased a dell inspiron 13 7368 a month back. The touch screen from the past three days stops working randomly. Haven't been able to figure out the problem. My friend who purchased the same laptop is also facing a similar issue. I have tried updating drivers and also updated the bios but still no help. Diagnostics shows as the device is working fine but the screen is non-responsive. Any ideas would be appreciated.

1 Message

September 6th, 2016 20:00

hi I had similar problems but just updated my firmware from dell site and its working now... something about an update Fw_calibration... not sure though.. u can try updating your firmware and see if it works... best of luck... nb just did it and it worked for me so not yet tested how it will be for long though...

3 Posts

September 7th, 2016 12:00

Try running the Dell firmware update radyuim_fw_calibration from their website. Ensure that you run the program as administrator.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 10th, 2016 16:00

Hi neiler.....:emotion-2:

Please click on link below and stroll down to "Firmware"......

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-13-7368-2-in-1-laptop/drivers/advanced

2 Posts

September 7th, 2016 05:00

Hey!

I am currently experiencing the same issue. It all started a few days ago. I was hoping that updating to the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition would solve the matter but it didn't. I have tried updating drivers, firmware, etc as suggested, but the problem remains. Any alternatives anyone? I am going to try to get in touch with Dell to see what they have to say about this equally mysterious and annoying glitch; although who knows whether it's a Windows related issue.

Regards.

2 Posts

September 7th, 2016 15:00

Thanks! I did exactly as you said and it worked! You saved my Inspiron! Thank you!

:-)

4 Posts

September 8th, 2016 17:00

cant seem to find this exact download "radyuim_fw_calibration", any ideas? is i under another name? link?

4 Posts

September 8th, 2016 17:00

radyuim_fw_calibration ? cant find it. any ideas ? links?

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 10th, 2016 16:00

1 Message

November 4th, 2016 07:00

I started having this problem after the last windows 10 update.  Running the Dell firmware updater and calibration program fixed the issue.

thanks!

1 Message

January 4th, 2017 04:00

Thanks a lot! I've fixed the trouble!!

1 Message

April 26th, 2017 13:00

I'm sorry for being dumb but what is the algorithm of working with this firmware updater? I run it as an administrator. The main window has the "function" menu button which has a set of commands. When I try to choose one of them, it asks for a password. What password? What am I doing wrong?!

1 Message

May 14th, 2017 21:00

The firmware updater is asking for the password and I do not know what it is. Please respond as soon as possible.

December 8th, 2017 07:00

Thank Dude))

No Events found!