Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 27th, 2017 17:00

Dell Inspiron 15 7567 laptop freezing and buzzing sound issue when laptop charger is plugged in and unplugged while playing music/video

The problem still exists even after Dell repaired the laptop. It took two weeks to get the repaired laptop back from Dell.
The problem is:
When I plug or unplug the charger while playing music/video on laptop, the laptop is freezing with buzzing sound for 1-2 seconds when the laptop begins charging. Even after Dell repaired the laptop, the problem still exists.
Tried installing the updated drivers, the laptop works fine only for a short period and then after some time the same freezing with buzzing sound problem comes back.
Also, if the laptop is restarted it works fine for a while and then the same freezing with buzzing sound problem comes back.
Not satisfied with the Dell and Dell repair services.
Need help with this problem.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 28th, 2017 13:00

:emotion-2:

Please verify BIOS version on the system by typing msinfo32 onto the [Cortana] search box and stroll down to BIOS Version / Date. The latest BIOS version is 1.1.0 ,1.1.0, if there's an old version, I suggest updating to the latest version. Please click on link below to safety install latest BIOS version.

Update System Setup (BIOS) for a Dell Computer ... - …

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 28th, 2017 13:00

Also,

2 Posts

October 26th, 2017 17:00

I have tried installing the BIOS version 1.1.0. It did not work either, the same problem existed.

So, the Dell sent me a replacement laptop few days ago.

The replacement laptop has the same problem that started 3 days ago. I tried updating all the drivers and even the BIOS v1.1.0, nothing solved the problem.

This is too ridiculous, even the replacement laptop has this issue and I am wasting my time and money on a Dell laptop!

Please help out with this issue.

No Events found!