Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 29th, 2016 23:00

Extremely Disappointed with XPS

I bought the XPS in December 2015, eight months later my laptop just stopped working. Power will not come on. I sent it back to Dell to fix it, and they did. Then two months later, the power will not come back on again when I have a research paper that is due, and I can't access my saved document because my laptop just stopped working for the 2nd time. I am extremely disappointed with Dell Product. I had an HP laptop for nine years, and I never have any problem with it. Dell refused to replace my laptop. Less than a year for a laptop it shouldn't have any issues.  I will never by any Dell products ever again. It's a waste of my money when I'm a student, and I can't afford to buy another laptop -this product is NOT dependable especially when I have homework and a research paper that is due in a week. 

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

October 31st, 2016 23:00

Hi vmalicsi,

I can understand your frustration and we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please brief us the issue description so that are unresolved. We request you to provide us with the following details through private message so that we can check for more details. To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message’.

1. The service tag of the system.
2. Your email address.
3. The registered owner name of this system.

No Events found!