Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 26th, 2009 06:00

Help! New Studio 1737...font size way to small!!!!

Hi guys! Just recieved my studio 1737 laptop and the text is to small! The text for everything including websites is hardley readable...have tried everything from going to appearence and personalisation and messing with the font size to calling tech and having them re-install my video drivers etc...it seems that the font for my text is also different went to font and there were way to many options to change...is courier the correct font? is there a way to see what font i am currently using? everything seems ok except for the size of the text etc...any ideas?

1.6K Posts

February 26th, 2009 06:00

What resolution screen did you order? If it's  a high-resolution screen, there's only so much you can do -- it sounds like you should consider returning the sysetm and re-ordering with a lower resolution screen.

4.6K Posts

February 26th, 2009 15:00

What OS are you using?  Given the model of laptop, I'm guessing it's Vista?

What resolution are you running?

You obviously don't have to run it at the maximum resolution, if everything looks too small?

What happens when you change the font size in 'Personalize'?  Did you restart the system, to 'apply' the changes?

Here's the correct procedure for how to 'Change the font size in Windows Vista' :emotion-55:

No Events found!