Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 12th, 2010 20:00

Inspiron 1545 with ATI Radeon Onboard Video Heatsink Search

I've purchased a new (refurbished) 1545 motherboard H314N with ATI Radeon onboard video for my son's laptop. I will install, but first I need to find the proper heatsink, as the boards do not come with the component.  I cannot find the heatsink, let alone a part number...does anyone have any suggestions where to find the part; does Dell sell these to consumers direct?

Any help would be appreciated, since I cannot do the upgrade without the proper heatsink.  It is not part number M274K...that is for Intel graphics.

1 Message

August 9th, 2010 23:00

JMATTA,

I was wondering if you ever found a solution to your issue? I have the exact same issue. I had a bad board in my 1545 and ordered a refurb one. Lucky me I received the ATI board. Unlucky me.... the heatsink does not fit.

Jajflash

November 17th, 2010 20:00

JMATTA,

I was wondering if you ever found a solution to your issue? I have the exact same issue. I had a bad board in my 1545 and ordered a refurb one. Lucky me I received the ATI board. Unlucky me.... the heatsink does not fit.

Jajflash

It's quite useful, It helps me out of the problem, I understand this part, Thanks for your instruction!

June 26th, 2012 08:00

Did either of you resolve this? I now have the same issue.

1 Message

January 7th, 2015 04:00

The heat sink part number you need  k364n

No Events found!