Highlighted
yzi
1 Copper

RE: Issue with Inspiron 15 3537 AMD Radeon HD 8670M Driver for Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit

Jump to solution

I already installed amd radeon vga drivers. But the problem is for gaming I can't get best graphics. If tired switchable graphics to high perform.(for mostwanted & cod 4 MW...etc)...when I switch...its not working.

Please help for solving this problem

RE: Issue with Inspiron 15 3537 AMD Radeon HD 8670M Driver for Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit

Jump to solution

yes , the same problem. DELL should be take care of this issue.

we need the maximize performance for our notebook.

Intel GPU 4400 is too bad  for  high performance display.

0 Kudos
pro1989
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I agree with you , even i have purchased a laptop (inspiron 15 3537) , i was getting issue with the vedio driver .

But let me inform you that , the laptop is not running by amd 8670 hd , its running by  Intel HD Graphics 4400. when you check it from dxdiag (run dxdiag) you will notice that the display device is call Intel r graphics family manufacturer intel corporation

If amd radeon hd 8670m will work on the device then at dxdiag it will show display device is amd radeon hd 8670m  manufacturer ati technologies inc.

can any one have a good solution for the graphics driver ,, because this is an idiotic solution .

0 Kudos
Samiyaa
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hey !!!

dell inspiron 3537 (i7)

i have trouble with AMD 8670 

My OS - windows 8.1,1

i cn't   do hibernate & sleep ,,

But, before instrall the amd drivs , it's working   (hibernate & sleep) ..:emotion-2:

I think tht prob coming with AMD drivs ,,,,

Plzz help me .......:emotion-7:

0 Kudos
abhilashkrishn
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I also have this problem, mine is Dell Inspiron 5537 with 8670M graphics card. After I installed Dell drivers with correct order, it seems to be working. But when I checked the windows experience score, it scored low ie. 4.6 due to graphics. I have searched Internet for a solution and found out that Dell driver for ATI graphics card is old.

But Dell has not released their updated version, so I downloaded latest driver for ATI HD 8670M from AMD website. After installation, my laptop stopped waking up from sleeping and hibernating. So I rolled back my AMD driver to Dell provided and now it is working fine. But my windows score is still 4.6, that means system is not using Discrete card at all. What a waste of money!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How to update the BIOS?

0 Kudos
asimion
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hi. I have just bought the same laptop model, identical configuration and still can't get the 8670m to work. I have followed the sequence that you write about, both on windows 7 and 8 - nothing. Can you offer some extra details of your experience with configuring both vgas? Thank you!

0 Kudos
AlaskaNetMgr
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Thank you!  This worked for the exact issue I was having.  After a couple of days working on this issue!

0 Kudos
AlaskaNetMgr
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Thanks for providing the solution!  This definitely worked for me, after a couple of days troubleshooting!

0 Kudos
jatinsharma
1 Copper

Jump to solution

please let me know if you find a solution to this problem

0 Kudos