Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

1 Message

October 7th, 2003 22:00

Marks on Inspiron 8200 Screen

I've got these marks on an 8200 screen that appear to be from the keys on the keyboard. I've tried every method to clean the screen but they absolutely will not come off. Are these marks covered by the warrenty? (I've got Completecare and everything.) Thanks

1 Message

November 2nd, 2003 00:00

@chrisa107 wrote:
I've got these marks on an 8200 screen that appear to be from the keys on the keyboard. I've tried every method to clean the screen but they absolutely will not come off. Are these marks covered by the warrenty? (I've got Completecare and everything.) Thanks

Yes it is covered by the warranty.  All you have to do is call them or e-mail them and they will fix it but they will call you before they will fix the screen about putting a few sheets of paper on the keyboard to protect the screen.  The marks happen because the keyboard sits to high if you just bought it ask for your money back because that should not happen.  This happened to me just a few weeks about I bought it and one of my friends notice what was happening.

33 Posts

November 2nd, 2003 18:00

use common sence slide a thing piece of bubble wrap between and never have that issue
No Events found!