Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 9th, 2013 00:00

Maxx wave audio is missing on dell 15r 5520

Hi i have dell 15r 5520 and im using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit,,my problem is maxx audio has missing from my laptop and now i cannot use it. It happen when i open my laptop there are noise sound from my laptop so loud  "beeep"  it sound like that, then i restart my laptop but the anoying sound still there  so i just reinstall audio driver and dell quickset and the problem is now solved, but i dont have "maxx audio" can you tell me where  i can get this thing back?,,

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

July 9th, 2013 03:00

Hi nezz282,

You may remove the "Audio driver" from 'Programs and Features' in 'Control Panel'. To uninstall open 'Programs and Features' by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button -- > Control Panel -- > Programs -- > Programs and Features --> Select a program then click Uninstall.  Once done, your may uninstall and re-install the audio drivers from 'Device Manager' by following the steps below:

• Click on “Start” and right click on “Computer”.
  • Click on “Manage”.
  • Click on “Device Manager”.
  • Under “Sound video and game controllers”, you will find the audio driver listed.
  • Right click on it and click on “uninstall”. (Check and make a note of the driver installed on your system and re-install the driver from the below steps accordingly).
  • Check the box to delete the software.

Restart the system and update the audio driver and Quick set once again.  Click on the link below, enter the system service tag, click, click Submit and select the Operating system to get the drivers for your computer.

http://dell.to/QjjZDA

Next Start, control panel, Windows mobility center. Make sure the function row is set for multimedia key.

Revert for further queries.

27 Posts

July 9th, 2013 13:00

thanks,  it work,,

No Events found!