Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 10th, 2013 01:00

Problem with the video card Inspiron 7520

Hello to all

since I installed the windows update 8.1 I have problems with the video card. In PC 2 video cards are installed:

1) AMD Radeon HD 7730M
2) Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000

The main problem is that the resolution of the monitor is blurred. I downloaded from Dell the updates for both cards and tried to install but it is not changed void. My question is: is there a specific procedure to install a driver?

Thank you all!

2 Posts

November 17th, 2013 01:00

HELPPPPPPP!!!!

3 Posts

January 8th, 2014 00:00

I've got the same issue with my Inspiron 15R 5521 model. Yesterday I updated my Win8 to Win8.1 and after that the screen is kind of blurry and big, although resolution is correct. Did you found solution for your problem or does anyone have solution for dealing with this?

1 Message

April 4th, 2014 12:00

So where is the Verified Answer? Obviously I have the same problem, the extended monitor is blurry.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 4th, 2014 15:00

You need to reload your video drivers - Intel first, then AMD -- after upgrading to Windows 8.1.

8 Posts

December 8th, 2014 03:00

Could you be more specific? I have the same issue but the problem does not seem to be solved.

What do you mean with "reload your video drivers"? I tried to install the most recent dell video drivers, but I had to switch back to a previous backup because after the driver's update the AMD card didn't work anymore.

Please, tell me if someone solved this issue.

Thanks

No Events found!