Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 9th, 2013 06:00

RE: Hardware Problems

Hi,

so, i'm having lots of issues with my laptop. I have an alienware M14xR2 Service tag: . I have all my drivers updated. Recently my CD-rom has been not been working. I had to restart my laptop 3 times to just eject a disk, which the computer refused to read. When i open system information and go to CD-ROM on the drop down menu under components, it appears to be blank. Under software environment there's another thing called system drivers. In that, a lot of my drivers, that i would like to be on, are stopped. My Killerwireless card is stopped, my CD-rom is stopped, all my nvidia processes are stopped. And i cannot find a way to start them, or enable startup at boot. Rebooting does not help. What should i do? Under C:>Windows>System32>DriverStore>en-US when i open cdrom.ifc_LOC with a notepad it says that my CD-rom is manufactured by mitsumi. I tried looking drivers for it, but i failed. I do not know if these r all driver problems or not. I am willing to formal my laptop, if that is necessary, provided these problems r solved permanently. Please Help!!  Also, i used to get awful net speeds while using my killerwireless card both on LAN and wireless. i tried uninstalling it and the speeds have gone up a great deal. I dont know what's wrong. Any suggestions? 

No Responses!
No Events found!