Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 26th, 2016 22:00

Terrible Issues with Brand New Computer - PLEASE HELP

I switched from Mac and I'm really starting to regret it. I have the brand new gold version of the Dell XPS. Just built, 6 days old. I keep losing Bluetooth. First few days was great! Then suddenly my BT speaker wouldn't play anymore. It said connected but never any sound. Spent hours on the phone with TS. Reinstalled drivers, connection worked for a few minutes, then shut down. Then did a complete reset. Fixed..for about 3 hours, then nothing. Reset again. Fixed for about an hour. Then I lost BT totally. It was just gone. Gone from settings, search, vanished. Reset again. Worked for about 30 minutes, then stopped. 2 hours more with TS. Got it working for 2 minutes, then nothing. I've done a complete Windows wipe and install 3 times now. I'm getting really cranky. I just want a computer that works. This computer is REALLY EXPENSIVE! Every test imagineable has been done. I don't want to have to return this computer. I really like it. But if BT won't work then forget it. I'm also getting static out of my speakers...sometimes. Not all the time. When it makes the Windows start up sound the speaker will crackle...sometimes....very annoying. I'M a techie but mostly from the Mac side. PLEASE HELP!

4 Posts

March 27th, 2016 21:00

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.
No Events found!