Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 1st, 2016 11:00

inspiron-15-7559-laptop

My contention is that the sales dept. original misunderstood their product and sold me a machine that does not perform the function requested.  They misrepresented the product.

I had the Laptop for 2 weeks before i started having issue with display drivers,  was email tech supports for another 2 weeks before i was able to get any type of help. While on the phone i was asking question about this laptop, and the Tech Support told me i never should have bought this.. its made to do the type of graphic design work i do.

So i immediately called customer care, they wouldnt return my laptop cause i missed my widow by 3 days, Even though it was i was with Tech support for almost 3  1/2 weeks of setting up times to get my laptop looked at, in which Dell missed the schedule appointments  2x..

Sale reps are not educated on the product and shouldnt be selling with proper education..

now im stuck in limbo waiting for a tech to come change out my mother board, honestly as soon as its fixed its going to ebay..

No Responses!
No Events found!