Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 11th, 2010 05:00

repairing vostro screen by 600$, another story from dell costumer service

I had and still have problem with my vostro screen. I am sure that Its not damaged but Dell technician believed that Its brocken from inside ... Do any one know how could I break a screen from inside ?!! What the Dell

BTW, after paying 145 canadian euro and changing owner ship from Canada to europian country It seems that I have to pay another 600$ for repairing this guy's screen and its extremely expensive for a vostro series laptop ...

What do you suggest me to do in this case ? and how can I buy a screen as a spare part ?

P.S I bought my laptop almost 3 month ago from Iran 750$ with an international warrantee ! and now, highly advise you that Dell costumer service with all fansy global chat and thousen phone number is DISGUSTING ... they are really irresponsible and just wasting your time ...

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

May 11th, 2010 05:00

Whatever you purchased in Iran did not come from Dell.  Dell does not sell computers (officially) in Iran.

2 Posts

May 11th, 2010 06:00

It is registered in Canada and has valid service tag and everything is okey ! so just supposed it is purchased in Canada ...

No Events found!