Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 22nd, 2010 08:00

Hell with Dell and Customer care

Hi, I had ordered dell -Studio 14 New Laptop-. I received the order and it worked for four hours. Then I had to call Dell and they replaced Mother Board after 7 days. Then he found the Display was not working. Then one more 10 days to replace the display. The representative says the CD Drive was not working. Then I had to call Dell and they agreed to replace the system saying that Dell would call me in two days to reconfirm the order and its over two weeks no one turned up to me. Then they asked me to submit some documents and after 15 days and that after i call them. They had sent mail to some junk email about the documents to be mailed by me. After calling me, they had changed the email and then asked me to send the document list. After this is done, i am waiting for another 10 days and nobody turns up to me till now. I don't think this should happen with any one of us. and Dell shouldn't play with its customers like this.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

October 22nd, 2010 09:00

You should simply have sent back the system for replacement immediately - you have that right for 21 days from the date of shipment.

No Events found!