Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 13th, 2016 23:00

maxx audio pro

maxx audio pro settings and options are not being shown in dell audio application...and when i am going to install maxx audio installer file from the extracted folder of audio driver downloaded from dell support and download it is saying that this device do not support it...but it used to support previously but after updating windows it is not supported...please provide the solution

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

August 15th, 2016 05:00

Hello. WavesMaxx is delivered as part of the audio driver. If you changed audio drivers from the one you used to have, then WavesMaxx might function differently than it used to to.  Try installing the old audio driver.

If you need more help, please supply the full model name of the laptop, the new operating system, and the old operating system.

2 Posts

August 23rd, 2016 08:00

yes i know that it is delivered as a part of my audio driver but it is not getting installed

model no. - dell inspiron 3558 , service tag- <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>

previous os - ubuntu

current os- windows 10 anniversary update

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

August 24th, 2016 07:00

Dell has released four Win10 Realtek audio drivers for the Inspiron 3558, which can be seen here (WT = Win10).

I would try all of them, from the oldest to newest. If installing an older one over a newer one, I suggest removing the newer driver and its files from the hard drive.

No Events found!