Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

1 Message

February 20th, 2019 22:00

Dell latitude 7350 2in1- lamp blinking

I have a problem with my dell7350. The battery lamp blinking 4 amber and 1 white and I can not charge it. When I remove tablet from keyboard and put charge plug directly on tablet, I can charge it. But that I charge only primary battery, not secondary.

I changed 2 battery / primary and secondary/ with new one. 

My service tag is

Please for help!

49 Posts

February 21st, 2019 02:00

This could be due to a battery or adapter malfunction.

Check the adapter status in BIOS first:

• Connect the tablet to the keyboard
  • Connect the adapter to the keyboard
  • Start the computer and enter the BIOS Setup
  • Go to Battery Information and check the adapter and battery status

This should give you an idea where the problem might be.

Good luck!

Mark

1 Message

October 6th, 2020 00:00

PLS SOMEONE FROM **DELL** CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM

10 Posts

December 22nd, 2022 06:00

Hello everyone, I have a problem. I have a tablet .latitude 7350 and a separate docking station keyboard KA 14A. I bought a second battery TM 9 HP to the docking  keyboard station. During operation, the battery indicator on the docking station and tablet flashes red and white. The battery indicator shows that the tablet is charging, but Windows 11 does not display the second battery of the docking station, only the first of the tablet itself. When turned on F12 and diagnostics Bios no errors were detected, the system does not see the second battery What is the problem?

10 Elder

• 

24.8K Posts

December 22nd, 2022 07:00

It sounds like a bad battery.  How old is the Windows 11 installation, though (this system does not fully support Windows 11) -- in other words, did the issue arise when the OS was upgraded against the unsupported CPU it has?

10 Posts

December 23rd, 2022 02:00

There were no problems installing Windows 11 (the drivers for the USB were reinstalled several times) The batteries were checked for charge. I left it charging separately from the tablet. I connected the keyboard dock baseKA14A to the tablet latitude 7350 and Dell power manedger it says that the battery is not supported but the charging indicator is displayed on the control panel, the tablet and keyboard are flashing red and white indicators. Who can tell what is the problem?

No Events found!