Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

45 Posts

May 7th, 2021 07:00

Icons missing in the OMIMSSC for Operations Manager

Hi,

we've deployed and enrolled OMIMSSC 7.2 for Operations Manager. Before logging into the integration dashboard from within the SCOM console we changed the settings "Do not save encrypted pages to disks" and also added the address to trusted sites.

Still, after logging into the admin page we do not see the icons in the navigation pane.

Capture1.JPG

We can click on the not existing "expand" icon to see the text:

Capture2.JPG

But still would be needing the icons for easier navigation.

What are we missing ?

Thanks
Thorsten

• 

8.8K Posts

May 7th, 2021 12:00

Thorsten_S,

There are two ways to get that console, one is through SCOM and one is the direct Appliance Admin console. Would you clarify if the Admin console has the same issue or is it only the embedded SCOM view that you see it occur with?
Also, what version of SCOM do you have?
Let me know.

46 Posts

May 9th, 2021 21:00

Hi @Thorsten_S 

You have made the correct settings in browser. Please try to "refresh" the OpenManage Integration Dashboard and login to it. You will be able to see the icons then.

Thanks and regards,

Anjana

45 Posts

May 10th, 2021 00:00

Hi @DELL-Chris H 

it is only the console that we use through OpsMgr console that has the problem. The normal admin console we run from a browser on our client machines works ok.

We are using SCOM 2019 UR2

Thanks

45 Posts

May 10th, 2021 00:00

Hi @AnjanaRM ,

we have done this multiple times, from different OpsMgr consoles and still haven't got it working. Something else seems to be missing and we don't know what.

Thanks

• 

8.8K Posts

May 13th, 2021 13:00

Thorsten_S,

I would recommend that you call in to discuss with the OpenManage group, as this is not something seen. 

Let me know how it goes.

No Events found!