Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 24th, 2010 14:00

2007WFP pixels darkening

Well its hard to explain, but about a year ago my 2007WFP started to develop some area's in the top of the monitor where the pixels start to get darker than the rest, looks like dark clouds.

I tryed to contact support but it was almost impossible be course the "Servicekode" on my 2007WFT does not coop with DELLS system, its too short (the monitor was form before their new system i believe).

I more or less gave up, but yesterday i talked to a friend who said i should try the forums after my problem got worse + he said i had 3 year warrenty on my monitor.

I know i have seen other people with my exact problem in here but cant find the threads.

So... any thoughts?

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

February 25th, 2010 05:00

If the monitor was purchased alone, then yes it is possible that it has a 3 year warranty.

If the monitor was purchased with a Dell PC, the monitor carries the PC warranty. So if the PC warranty was for 1 year, the monitor warranty would be 1 year.

This monitor model does not have a service tag. Denmark order support can look up the original monitor order number.

2 Posts

February 25th, 2010 14:00

It was purchased alone :)

Is there a mail i can write? Or do i have to call them.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

February 26th, 2010 05:00

Go here.

No Events found!