Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 11th, 2011 04:00

Dell ST2220T and Win x64

Chris, I have read and followed the instructions provided in previous posts: installed, HDMI interface, USB connection, downloaded the R281165 driver set, activated ST2220T in Device Manager, latest updates from Microsoft for both Win 7 x64 and the ST2220T.  

I have tried with and without Win tablet services activated.  I have rebooted a few times.

The monitor works flawlessly in terms of display and USB pass-through.  The monitor has no touch response at all.  I can see an LG 'mouse'  in Devices and Printers but there is nothing to configure there or in Control Panel.

What else should I be looking to do?  Thank you.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

November 11th, 2011 06:00

Is the monitor USB uplink cable connected to a USB port on the rear of the PC? Is the PC a Dell? Desktop or Laptop? What operating system, XP or 7? You just said Win x64. Since you are using HDMI, disconnect any DVI and VGA cables from the monitor. Did you calibrate through the Control Panel- Hardware & Sound - Tablet PC?

2 Posts

November 11th, 2011 07:00

Chris.  I turned off Tablet Services, rebooted and turned them back on.  Everything worked fine.

Answers to your questions: rear USB port, not Dell, desktop, Win 7 x64, no other cables.

Just happy everything is working, who knows why!

No Events found!