LindaHwi
1 Copper

S2240T touch not working?

Jump to solution

I tried following the steps for Calibrating the monitor, but I do not have the Tablet PC Settings available--did a search in the Control Panel and it returns 0 results. I have a new Dell with 8.1.

Tags (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

RE: Touch on S2240 Monitor

Jump to solution

Per the S2240T User's Guide pages 6 and 9, did you first connect the USB upstream cable from the bottom of the S2240T to a USB port on the computer?

ftp://ftp.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_electronics/esuprt_Display/dell-s2240t_User%27s%20Guide_en-us.pdf

0 Kudos
LindaHwi
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I've got it working now--thank you!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Per the S2240T User's Guide pages 6 and 9, did you first connect the USB upstream cable from the bottom of the S2240T to a USB port on the computer?

ftp://ftp.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_electronics/esuprt_Display/dell-s2240t_User%27s%20Guide_en-us.pdf

0 Kudos
LindaHwi
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I've got it working now--thank you!

0 Kudos
LindaHwi
1 Copper

RE: S2240T touch not working?

Jump to solution

Yes 🙂

0 Kudos
JonBaker
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I have the same issue however I am using a Dell Cloud Connect which does not have a USB port.  How can I enable touch using this device?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Unknown, never tested by Dell. In theory,
Monitor USB upstream out port --> Monitor USB upstream cable --> female USB to female mini USB adapter --> mini USB to mini USB cable --> Cloud Connect mini USB port

0 Kudos