Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Closed

I

1 Message

May 18th, 2019 12:00

U2419H, colors burnout, horizontal line problems

I just bought Dell U2419H about a week ago. And during that time there was no problem with the U2419H. Then this afternoon, when I used to edit the video, suddenly the color turned dull, the black color became bright in the middle of the U2419H, and the dark gradations on the edges, and horizontal lines appeared at the top of the screen. What's wrong with my U2419H, can it be repaired or can it be replaced with a new item?

the color in the middle becomes brighter like burningthe color in the middle becomes brighter like burning

a horizontal line appears at the top of the screena horizontal line appears at the top of the screen

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

May 19th, 2019 10:00

Dell has never repaired monitors. We exchange them if under warranty and after verified troubleshooting.

* What operating system?
* Specific PC model?
- If a Desktop PC, what video card? What video out ports are on the video card?
- If a Laptop PC, what video out ports are on the Laptop?
* Show in detail how the U2419H is connected to the PC using all ports and cabling. Example =
PC GTX 1080 DP out port --> U2419H DP to DP cable --> U2419H DP in port
PC USB 3.0 port --> U2419H USB 3.0 upstream cable --> U2419H USB 3.0 upstream port

* Reset the U2419H to Factory defaults in the Menu- Others- Factory Reset (page 41) User's Guide
* Then retest

* Run the stand alone Built-in Diagnostics (page 46) User's Guide
* Post pictures of the colored screens
* The camera should be 18" from the front of the panel

(edited)

No Events found!