Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 5th, 2012 03:00

U2711 Half Screen goes red/is hazy

Hi Guys,

My U2711's left half of the screen has an issue where the display color is fuzzy and displays a lot of static on top of whatever is supposed to be displayed.

I've confirmed that its not my graphics card as the fuzzy display is present even when nothing is connected to the monitor.

Is this a known issue and is this covered by the 3 year warranty? I'm using this monitor for work and i need to get it replaced ASAP.

Cheers,

P.S. I'm in Australia.

4 Operator

• 

2.2K Posts

November 5th, 2012 04:00

Hi,

To test the monitor unplug the video cable (VGA, HDMI or DVI) from the monitor, it would display no “no video input or auto signal”. If the problem exist on that screen as well, then the monitor has gone bad.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and name listed on the account so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

No Events found!