Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

May 14th, 2010 15:00

ERROR: nsrd Aborting RPC service connection. Error encountered

Hi everyone

I have a problem with backup because It doesn´t finished. The networker server is in DMZ, I have 2 save sets configured in this group a save sets is about 16GB and the another 108GB.

When I start the backup, after 2hours It indicates that saved 14GB, and I see something similiar a restart, after that 2hours in the monitoring logs in NMC It indicates that saved 16GB and then failed, and It never finish.

This is the output of nsr_render_log /nsr/logs/daemon.raw in Networker Server

nsrd Aborting RPC service connection. Error encountered: Expiró el tiempo de conexión

nsrd RPC service on [IP_Networker_Server] listening to port 0, RPC client on [IP_Networker_Client] connected to port 54670
nsrindexd Aborting RPC service connection. Error encountered: Expiró el tiempo de conexión
nsrindexd RPC service on 10.10.20.39 listening to port 0, RPC client on 172.25.7.88 connected to port 47095

What is the reason of this problem??

Thanks for your assistance.

--

Angel

12 Posts

May 14th, 2010 22:00

Try to turn on the vrebose on group.

It helped me when backup was trough the cisco fw.

BR

2 Intern

• 

14.3K Posts

June 3rd, 2010 02:00

It's a configuration issue where fw does not allow comunication to complete.  You should review logs on fw side to have whole workflow in front of you and based on that make decision how to move further.  Verbose setting might help (same as if you would set NSR_KEEPALIVE_WAIT= where value should be in minutes and slightly below fw timeout for idle connection).

No Events found!