Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 17th, 2015 07:00

Free NetWorker Fundamentals e-Learning Available

EMC Education Services is now offering a free e-Learning covering NetWorkerFundamentals.

NetWorker Fundamentals

This self-paced course will help you gain an overview of NetWorker and how this data protection solution meets the challenges of today’s backup environments. It is intended for anyone who desires an overview of the EMC NetWorker, its features, and functionality.

To read the full course description and register, please visit this page: Free NetWorker Fundamentals e-Learning

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

June 17th, 2015 10:00

When you say "location is not found" do you mean the linked document, or the registration link from that document?

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

June 17th, 2015 11:00

Are you still on the education.emc.com website?

If you're logged in, you should see on the right hand side of the screen a box that says "My Account." Click there, and it will drop down a menu. Click on "My Training." From there it will show you a list of your trainings, including the e-Learning. Then click on "Launch" from the Actions column listed for that training.

mytraining.JPG.jpg

32 Posts

I am sure its probably just me but after checkout I do not see how to access the material?

32 Posts

Not a big deal its not worth worrying about anyway but I am logged on and do not see nor can I find the pic in your reply. But thanks very much

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

Glad this resolved itself. Let me know if you have any other issues.

June 20th, 2017 08:00

Hello Kate,

I have a problem using this free e-learning course. I choose the course --> add to cart --> go to cart --> checkout. But it keeps me on the same cart page. I have tried another browser, but no way. I go to My account --> my training, bit there is nothing.

Regards,

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

June 20th, 2017 09:00

I'm sorry you're encountering this issue Ahmed Hussien. Can you please open a ticket with http://emc.force.com/EducationSupport?

June 21st, 2017 09:00

Thanks Kate,

I did ..  I am trying with them to solve that.

Thank you again.

No Events found!