Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 3rd, 2012 08:00

How to diable networker cosole logging

Hello guys,

I updated networker from 7.6.3 to 7.6.4. Since then I get all alerts messages to my networker server console. Kind of annoying. But I dont find the button to turn it off. Where can I find it?

Thanks

Jan

544 Posts

December 3rd, 2012 20:00

Hi Jan,

These alerts are either Pool Configuration or there is a shortage in the available tapes, The alerts states it needs number of tapes from pool LOGS to be mounted on storage nodes server09.ez.net and server10.ez.net.You have to check if those tapes are available (and appendable) and if the pool is not restricted in any way thus keeping mount of it blocked to that storage node.

If you didn't find the problem in your pool configuration or available tapes, please have a look at this KB article which provides a detailed checklist of things that could cause this issue:

Troubleshooting Media Waiting Events - waiting for 1 writable volume or no matching devices

Hope this helps,

Ahmed Bahaa

1.7K Posts

Hi Jan,

What messages are you referring to?

Thank you.

Carlos.

161 Posts

Like this:

Dec  3 17:33:56 server02 logger: NetWorker media: (critical) Waiting for 4 writable volume(s) to backup pool 'LOGS' disk(s) or tape(s) on server09.ez.net

Dec  3 17:34:21 server02 logger: NetWorker media: (waiting) Waiting for 1 writable volume(s) to backup pool 'LOGS' disk(s) or tape(s) on server10.ez.net

Dec  3 17:34:21 server02 logger: NetWorker media: (waiting) Waiting for 2 writable volume(s) to backup pool 'LOGS' disk(s) or tape(s) on server10.ez.net

No Events found!