Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 20th, 2016 12:00

Bluetooth Issues..

I have my Dell laptop Windows 7 paired with my Samsung Note 4 so I can send and receive photos & files. I can send to my phone but my phone for some reason no longer recognizes my PC. I have unpaired and paired many times, everything is updated. Any ideas out there on how this can be fixed. 

I do have a Gateway Windows 8.1.....and I have no issues sending or receiving either from my phone or desktop....

• 

17K Posts

April 21st, 2016 09:00

Peggy,

You may first need to download the phones drivers into the computer. Click the link below for more information.

Transfer Files via Bluetooth Between Phones & Windows 7 PCs

6 Posts

April 21st, 2016 11:00

I have done all that, this is the way I set up my phone and laptop to pair up from the very beginning.......it is now saying that the Bluetooth peripheral device driver is not installed in my laptop......I have been working with Dell via Facebook since yesterday and everything they told me to do.....has NOT worked. Never had this issue last week...I can send a file from my laptop to my phone with no problems......just my phone does not recognize my laptop now. Outbound file transfer is not working. Does anybody know how this driver can be installed back into my laptop?

No Events found!