Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 15th, 2009 03:00

Complain

Good morning, I would like to ask about one problem has discovered in my Dell Laptop Inspiron 1525 , the problem is; when I want to use the Bluetooth headset, there is a noisy sound coming up when I am talking or listening through the Bluetooth headset.
Please, take in consideration that I have removed windows vista and I have installed Windows XP Prof. Service Pack 3 .

For extra information, I did not find the driver definition for Wi-Fi & Bluetooth in the attached CDs of Dell drivers for Windows XP Prof. Service Pack 3, so I have taken those from Dell website & I have installed them, but for Bluetooth driver, it looks like not compete definition because I have tried to check the driver status so I have found that I can not check the status of  Bluetooth bus enumerator  if it is enabled or disabled status, this is why I suspect that the driver definition not complete for windows XP.
Best regards,
Omar
E-Mail:

4.6K Posts

April 15th, 2009 11:00

Welcome to the forums Omar :emotion-21:

First of all... remove your service tag number!!  It's against forum rules, and could lead to your post being removed.

Secondly... providing your email address is pointless, because  nobody is going to email you.  All replies will be in this thread.

I don't know what the noise could be, but you should certainly try to resolve the problem, by reinstalling/updating the bluetooth drivers.

Can you confirm it was these XP drivers you downloaded/installed, and not the ones intended for Vista?

1 Message

May 23rd, 2009 08:00

I want my money back!!!

I bought this Vostro 1510 about two months ago. Used lightly before, active use only recently.

The fan seems to be on ALL THE TIME, and very NOISY! When the fan runs, the whole computer seems to be frozen.

I want my money back! You are destroying your company by selling customers such junk products!!!

No Events found!