Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 9th, 2017 23:00

Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series not connecting to wifi

I purchased a brand new Inspiron 11 3000 series laptop from your online site on March 22, 2017. The first day it was delivered it kicked me off the wifi and wouldn't connect and I have been having that issue with it since then. It connects to the wifi then drops connection suddenly and refuses to reconnect for a few hours to a day. I spoke to a Dell Technician who remotely repaired the wifi driver but less than 24 hours later I'm having the same issue. I know the wifi works fine since all my other devices are working perfectly in terms of connection. Can anyone help?

• 

17K Posts

April 11th, 2017 05:00

Pardyburk,

You can click the link below for troubleshooting and resolving your wireless network.

Dell Networking and Wireless Support Center

1 Message

May 29th, 2017 10:00

Hi Jesse, I started having trouble with my wireless adapter after a recent Windows 10 Creator update. I'm constantly losing my network connection and dropping IP packets. I can clear the issue temporarily by manually disconnecting and re-connecting to the wireless network but this is not a satisfactory work-around. With regard to your recommendation on this thread, In my case, the link on the Dell Networking and Wireless Support Center sends me to the Microsoft support website and none of the solutions offered there  resolve the issue. Since so many customers appear to be having similar problems with their wireless NIC, will Dell be providing a workable solution? Thanks.

1 Message

August 23rd, 2018 08:00

I have the same internet connection issue. Simply responding with a generic troubleshooting link is ridiculously lame.

No Events found!