Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Closed

N

1 Message

May 21st, 2020 09:00

Dell XPS 13 can't see my MX Master 3 Logitech Bluetooth mouse

I just bought the MX Keys Bluetooth keyboard along with the MX Master 3 Bluetooth mouse, both from Logitech.

I have a Dell XPS 13 9350. The keyboard was able to connect with out issue, and I still have a previous mouse and keyboard connected via Bluetooth, so I know Bluetooth is working. I have also tried to update the Bluetooth driver and it says I'm running the latest one.

I have verified that the MX Master 3 shows up on my HP work laptop as a device to connect to almost instantly, so I am fairly certain it is not an issue with the mouse.

There must be a reason for this, I've seen a few similar threads but none of them actually have a solution.

1 Message

July 7th, 2020 18:00

I had same issue on XPS 13 9350.

Bluetooth Driver Update was effective for my case.

Following is the Link for it.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=99v46

1 Message

May 18th, 2021 17:00

Hey did you figured it out? Same problem and no solution.

1 Message

October 6th, 2021 13:00

The above suggested solution (update bluetooth driver) worked for me.  I couldn't use the SupportAssist app - I had to download the driver, extract to a directory, then right-click on the .inf file and choose to install.  After it updated the driver, my XPS 13 was able to see the MX Master 3 in the list of devices available to try to pair to, and it worked.  Thanks TA-CHAN for a solution to this frustrating problem!

5 Posts

April 17th, 2023 14:00

Thank you very much !!! I was not able to use my Logitech MX Vertical mouse with my Dell XPS 13 9350 and the solution from TA-CHAN (complemented with RossRuns explanations) worked like a charm .

Very frustrating that Dell Update or SupportAssist utilities are not proposing this bluetooth driver update but at least Dell is proposing this very useful forum. 

Thank you !

No Events found!