Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 9th, 2008 06:00

2D/3d Video Fixed Transformation & lighting test..??

Hi all firstly is there a easyer way to post a thread as i seem to have to go a very long way around to post them..? thankx

Secondly ive made another thread regarding loosing my Audio after a format with XP & ive managed to do the dell system test & it came back with this: PRIORITY NEEDING ATTENTION, 2D/3D Fixed Transformation & lighting Test the scan failed with the following errors " internal post event - internal exception in DiagModule::start()ASSERTION FAILED: C:\PDD-BUILD-W32-3\depot\builds\matrix\20080721_QBUILD_DELL\matrix_project..??? so on & so on...

This has blown me outa the water & ive no idea what this is.? i belive this could be the problem i am having with my sound can anyone supply a link offering me the driver or software PLEASE!!!!

14.4K Posts

December 9th, 2008 08:00

That sound like you might need to reinstall Direct X. Looks like a Direct X message.

Have you by chance looked in device manager to make sure all your drivers are ok?

December 9th, 2008 11:00

Davet50 thankx for your reply, ive got the latest Direct X & the device manager seems to be ok so im left in the dark a little thanks for your advice

14.4K Posts

December 10th, 2008 05:00

Ok lets get some more info like what is your system model, what OS are you running and when do you get this error message.

14.4K Posts

December 10th, 2008 15:00

When do you get this message all the time, at boot, at testing etc

No Events found!