Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 29th, 2009 13:00

Complain tech support

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I am really surprised at the level people will stoop to get something for nothing still.

I bought laptop 11 months ago.The customer service and technician who come over to replaces some computer parts (yes, only 11 month old for computer) told me that the batteries has to be replays.  I was surprised at the rudeness and the unat willingness to help  form tech support., I am aware that batteries lose their charge and only have a limited warranty. I do have warranty. On top of that, while chatting with a representative, he just transfers me to a supervisor without warning or asking. Than the supervisor is ever more rude by telling me right off the bat that his department will not replace the battery.This is just horrible customer service.I will definitely take this experience into consideration when users ask me for recommendations.I am really surprised at the level people will stoop to get something for nothing still. I have RIGHTS to Dell change batteries if they almost do not working until warranty is expired. I pay my OWN money for warranty, not those people. And more, how come suddenly, the batteries have the life up only 1 hour maximum. Because they were been training as a dogs, do not help people. Also I do have my operation system crashed, and I called up somebody and paid him to reinstall operation system, not make deal with tech support unknowable people.

No Responses!
No Events found!