Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C

April 12th, 2012 04:00

Outlet business desktops (refurbished) - condition of keyboard and mouse

Has anyone bought a refurbished desktop computer in the last few months, from Dell outlet business? Were the keyboard and mouse included, and if so were they new or refurbished (pre-owned)? (I have already contacted Dell Outlet via Chat about this very matter, but they had no idea!! )

Thanks.

398 Posts

April 12th, 2012 18:00

For the two desktops I have purchased from the Outlet, only the main cases had green refurbished stickers. I didn't see any evidence of the mice or keyboards being used.

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

April 13th, 2012 04:00

Some of the outlet systems are actually new, from cancelled orders.  No way of telling from the posted descriptions.

1 Rookie

• 

47 Posts

April 10th, 2013 06:00

I purchased an outlet 3010 and it came with new keyboard and new mouse. Thankyou dell, but a pity it's not stated clearly your Outlet website.

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

April 10th, 2013 08:00

Hey guys, going to www.dell.com/outlet there is a big orange box

Click the "Tell me more" link:

http://www.dell.com/Learn/us/en/22/campaigns/why-dell-outlet-usdfh?c=us&l=en&s=dfh&cs=22&delphi:gr=true

Regards,
Robert

1 Rookie

• 

47 Posts

April 10th, 2013 09:00

Thanks, but I was referring to Refurbished units from Outlet, not 'New' ones.  'New' units from dell outlet were not available when I bought my 3010 in October so I bought a Refurbished unit instead, which included a new keybd and mouse.

No Events found!