Start a Conversation

Unsolved

W

8 Posts

January 26th, 2019 12:00

Posts taken down because of spam

I've tried to reply to a post concerning issues with the USB C interface between the dell xps 15 and the wacom cintiq 13  4 times.  Every time I've posted, the post has been taken down.  The fourth time I had an alert that said it was due to spam. I would like to think that there is something that I'm doing wrong in the process of making the post, but considering the way I've exchanged communication with Dell support in the past when being prompted for my wallet before my issue was addressed, I can't help but wonder if I'm being punished.  I would like to think otherwise. Any light that can be illuminated on this situation would put me more at ease.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

January 27th, 2019 11:00

Your Forum account is not under any limitation. If you try to post the same or almost the same message after the 1st attempt, the A.I views this as spamming. All three of the "almost the same" post are visible on the thread =
Posted Re: Issues with dell G5 wacom cintiq usb C on Inspiron. ‎01-26-2019 01:37 PM
Posted Re: Issues with dell G5 wacom cintiq usb C on Inspiron. ‎01-26-2019 01:53 PM
Posted Re: Issues with dell G5 wacom cintiq usb C on Inspiron. ‎01-26-2019 02:20 PM

No Events found!