Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

January 14th, 2018 16:00

(Redirected) dell 13 7000

I had just bought a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 late July in 2016. The performance has been good up to 2 days ago. As so as the Dell warranty goes out, I get this flashing screen when I try to wake it from sleep. I have tried everything I have read the forms to fix the issues. I am a college student going into the software business and need a working computer. After 1.5 years this computer dies... unreal I have always kept this computer up to date and kept it clean and still only 1.5 years out of it. Dell should be ashamed of themselves for selling such unreliable **bleep** to costumers. This from what I've heard is a big issue and dell is aware of it. I have just purchased a new **bleep** Specture15 and love it. I will never buy a Dell EVER agin.. Unless I want a **bleep** computer. Screw you, Dell. Do yourself a favor and learn from **bleep**. If your looking for a new laptop stay far away from Dell!!! 

2.3K Posts

January 15th, 2018 19:00

I`m sorry you are having problems. Please repost this in the Inspiron Laptop forum for help.

https://www.dell.com/community/Inspiron/bd-p/Inspiron

No Events found!