Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 19th, 2015 09:00

e-mail and facebook, my e-mail:[Admin NOTE: Email ID removed per TOU policy]

I HAVE A DELL INSPIRON LAPTOP/INTEL CORE TM i3 PROCESSOR/15.6" DISPLAY, MODEL #115N--26570BK, AND I USE GOOGLE CHROME AND WINDOWS 10, AM NOT TOO SAVVY OR LITERATE WITH COMPUTERS WHICH IS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD, AND I AM SOOO HAPPY TO SAY IT HAS BEEN THE BEST COMPUTER I HAVE BEEN SO LUCKY TO HAVE OWNED AND HAS NOT GIVEN ME ANY PROBLEMS UNTIL LATELY BUT HAS BEEN VERY FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING:                                                                                                                        

ALL MY FACEBOOK POSTS THAT ARE FROM THE PUBLIC AND MY FRIENDS THAT I POST TO COME TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I END UP WITH ABOUT 25 E-MAILS THAT I HAVE TO DELETE EVERY DAY.                                                                                                                             

I SINCERELY HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION:  PLEASE HELP ME, HELP ME..... I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!   THANKS......

ALL MY FACE

2.3K Posts

November 19th, 2015 22:00

Here are the instructions to change email settings on Facebook.

On the top right, to the right of your screen name, you will see a padlock, Click it. A drop down appears, at the bottom of the drop down click more settings.

On the left side of the new page you will click on notifications. In the center of the page you will see Email, click that. You will see all your choices on this page. You can stop the emails notifications by changing these settings.

2.3K Posts

November 19th, 2015 22:00

Hi SCHMA,

There is nothing wrong with your laptop. The emails from Facebook are coming into your computer from Facebook.

You have a setting on Facebook settings that is sending these emails to you.

No Events found!