Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 16th, 2009 05:00

How To Contact Dell?

Hi!

I bought a sat-nav on a special offer from dell on the 8th and the estimated delivery then was on the 18th of nov. Yesterday i checked the delivery thing again and now it is on the 23rd. I really need it on the 21st and there is no point of me buying it if it arrives on the 23rd. I tried many times today to ring Dell but it keeps saying the smae message"Technical difficulties. try again later" am so sick of it. i tried thsi chat thing bt was told ot ring. is there anyway to contact them at all?

Thanks a lot for reading

10 Elder

• 

46K Posts

November 16th, 2009 14:00

mr.genius    

Maybe one of the Dell Liaisons, will see your post and can assist you, but unfortunately this is primarily a 'User to User' forum, not 'User to Dell'.

You need to contact Dell directly about this, try using Order Support, HERE

Bev.

4.6K Posts

November 17th, 2009 03:00

Welcome to the forums :emotion-21:

Further to what Bev has suggested... we might not have been able to offer much help anyway, since you haven't mentioned/confirmed where you're from?

You might suggest that - being a US-based forum, we should assume you're somewhere in the USA. 

But there are forum members from all over the world on these forums, so it doesn't necessarily go without saying.

Just something to bare in mind for future reference.

In the meantime though, let's hope one of the official Dell reps sees/responds to your post :emotion-5:

No Events found!