Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

10 Posts

October 8th, 2018 08:00

780, problem with network connection

Hello: I have installed win7 ultimate 32 bit in dell optiplex780 .From yesterday i have a problem with my network connection.When i start my pc i got yellow sign on my network connection sign i try window troubleshooting but it find no error.After little time internet runs again but yellow sign remain there.I uninstall the network driver and install it again and i change the network cable with new cable but problem still there.plz help me to solve this problem.pic is attached under.

• 

17K Posts

October 8th, 2018 09:00

mahar116,

Click the link below to download the Intel Chipset Drivers for your computer. Reboot the computer and uninstall the network drivers and then reinstall them into the computer.

Dell Optiplex 780 Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

10 Posts

October 8th, 2018 10:00

Thanks for help. I first uninstall the 3 gigabite network driver than i install latest intel chip set utility and reboot PC than windows detect it self network drivers and problem not solved solved.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

October 10th, 2018 06:00

You have winsock malware.

10 Posts

October 12th, 2018 01:00

I reinstall the windows and all its drivers fotmate all the harddisk but problem of yellow sign present.I use the tools to remove malware but all in vain.

10 Posts

October 15th, 2018 11:00

I solved my problem by seeing the video on youtube i use second option my problem solved.

link is under

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axVK8skvwtY

Thanks for your help guys

No Events found!