Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

P

August 22nd, 2012 18:00

Dell 2350dn has blotches on the edge of the page.

I am experiencing small ink blotches on the edge of the page when I print a page.  The cartridge is original dell product; I have already removed and re-inserted the toner cartridge. I noticed no bits or pieces of paper in the printer. Before calling Dell to RMA the cartridge, I wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

Thanks,

Paducah

August 23rd, 2012 07:00

Hi paducah,

This seems like an issue with the print head or the nozzle. Firstly, do try cleaning the print head and the nozzle.  Please find the below mentioned link to download the “User Guide” for this printer. Once you download the Manual please open the same and find the header “Troubleshooting”. Please find the instructions on how to clean the print head under the header “Printing issues”. You can also refer to the topic “Toner setting” in case the cleaning print head and nozzle doesn’t work.

<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>

I hope this helps. Please do write back in case you need any further assistance on the same.

Thanks & Regards
Swapnajan MC
#iworkfordell

6 Posts

August 23rd, 2012 18:00

Thank you, it is appreciated

Paducah

6 Posts

August 24th, 2012 14:00

I tried the link and it does not work; I have not been able to find the user manual for this printer on the web,  I am only able to receive a brochure or a qick start guide. Does any one know where I can find a troubleshooting or user manuel for the Dell 2350dn?

Paducah

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

August 28th, 2012 08:00

Hi Paducah,

You can download the User Manual file by clicking on "Download" below CHM:

<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>

Please reply if you need further assistance.

No Events found!