Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 13th, 2008 09:00

Dell MFP 1125 - Scanning Multiple Pages?

I have a Dell Mono MFP 1125 (Laser, Fax, Scanner)

I currently have the free software that came with the scanner however when we place multiple pages in the sheet feeder when it scans all the them it creates separate PDF files!  (so If we place 10 pages in the automatic sheet feeder it will create 10 PDF files even though the feeder takes them all at once).

Of course we want the pages to be places into 1 PDF file.

Do you know if this is a limitation of my scanner or software?

4 Posts

January 29th, 2009 18:00

*Bump*

I have the same printer and the same issue.  Anyone?

M.P.

1 Message

December 21st, 2009 13:00

Me too. Same printer and it use to scan multiple pages when I first bought it 6 months ago but now each page creates it's own seperate file versus one file of multiple pages.

1 Message

January 13th, 2010 06:00

I have the same problem.  Did you find the solution?

111 Posts

January 13th, 2010 11:00

Hello all,

If you're using the Dell MFP Center, then yes it's a limitation of that software. HOWEVER, Paperport 11 is provided on the driver/software cd and it will combine all of your pages into one .PDF.

Shogun33

1 Message

August 17th, 2010 11:00

Because of my limited computer skills, I cannot get all the pages into one. Can you walk me through on how this is to be done starting with the settings, if they need to be reset, all the way to how to combine it into one file. I would greatly appreciate it. I have a Dell 1125. Thanks for your help in advance.

1 Message

July 31st, 2012 06:00

Pretty sure it's a limitation of this <ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU> scanner.  Very annoying.

117 Posts

August 3rd, 2012 08:00

I realize that the posts on this one are a couple of years old at this point...

If you are scanning to PDF and you recieve multiple files that you wish to combine:

Open paperport which came bundled with the unit.

Open the file you have saved the documents in paperport.

Drag and drop the files together and they will combine.

Hope that helps!

No Events found!